Monday, March 9, 2015

Writing & Rhetoric,Serikkyzy Meruert, about my self, tuesday 1 p.m

My name is Serikkyzy Meruert, I was born on the 16th of December in 1994, which means I am 20years old now.

I can say that I am a responsible and a hard-working student. Moreover, being a sociable person, I have many friends since I like to communicate with people and get to know new interesting individuals. I enjoy my time at school: it is really nice to study and the students are very friendly and ready to help. The atmosphere cannot but make me want to go there every time. I like to receive and deal with challenging tasks. I am a very enthusiastic student and I think this is a strong point of mine.

My friends say that I am a very funny and an interesting girl with a good sense of humor. As soon as I meet new people who are happy to meet me, I feel extremely comfortable with them. I believe that friendship is one of the most important values in human life. We exchange new ideas, find many interesting things about each other and experience new things. I appreciate friendship and people who surround me.

Some interests I have got are; reading books, watching movies, cooking and praying. I love to read books, because books can always be true friends. They never demand neither do they complain. This is the way I look upon books. Mostly I read novels. Currently I am reading a novel called "The Blind Assasin".

Moving on to favourite movies; Titanic, Romeo & Juliet, Crash, Twilight. Basically the list can go on and on. I must be up to date with the latest movies.

Cooking has been a huge interest of mine. My mom's a great cook- especially in asian cooking. I think I have got it from her. From my point of view, having learned how to cook, makes a persons life much easier.

Then last but not least I love praying. I pray as much as I can. Being a muslim and not praying, just doesn't go together, so that is why I pray. I also feel that whenever I pray, it helps me getting forward and achieving more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment