Monday, March 9, 2015

Tyan Irina/Things about me/Tuesday 1 p.m.

Hi everybody! My name is Irina and I'm from Kazakhstan,Almaty. There in HUFS  I'm studying Korean language. It's my first time when I'm staying in other country for long time without parents. And it's scares me a bit. Talking about something that no one else knows….So, I'm afraid of spiders and snakes, but in no case I won't it. Because for my friends I'm very brave and it's important for me. And if I can overcome the fear  of spiders and snakes, with the fear of height I can do absolutely nothing. When I'm staying on the bridge I have a sense that I can fall down.

Another fact that no one else knows is my wishing to be a doctor. When I was in high school I had only one dream- to become a doctor. But I had doubt about my knowledge. I didn't say about my dream and just chose another major. Now I understand that it was right choice. I do what I like. I can go where I want. I can communicate with very interesting and educated people.

And  another fact- I love cute things like Kitty. I like pink colour. And it's my main secret. My friends think that my behavior not like a girl. And for my friends my favourite color is black and grey.

That all facts what no one else knows about me.

1 comment:

  1. It was interesting reading about things no one knows about you. I also have a dream of becoming a doctor, and I am planning on pursuing this dream after I graduate from university. I was a little confused about what you meant when you talked about your fears, but I am guessing you wanted to say that in front of your friends, your arachnophobia and ophidiophobia are manageable, but there is nothing you can do about acrophobia.

    - Edward Yom 201303872

    ReplyDelete