Saturday, March 28, 2015

HuangKunYang/ my university/ Tuesday5.6

HuangKunYang/ my university/ Tuesday5.6

 

Hello everyone, My name is Huangkunyang from china and I am a student studying Hankuk University of Foreign studies.

Today I would like to introduce you about my university. Hankuk University of Foreign studies is a national universities. It was built up in 1954 year. My

university spirit are truth, creativity, peace.

Now let me introduce some characters about my university. First, It is a university of language major. If you are interested in language, you can study language most of countries own in the world in my school, such as Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and so on. In fact, as well as language major, you also can

apply other major as second major and it may not relate language.

Second, there is a good language advantage in my school. Just like first

point I said, since my university is a language school, there are a number of

foreign students studying in my school. You can communicate with foreign

students by language you are studying. If you do like this, not only can make

foreign friends, but also can practice your foreign language you learned. Isn't it a advantage?

Next to third, you can go to study abroad as a change student. According to language major you chose, you can go to other country for studying and practicing language you studied, except this one, it also help you improve language ability and speaking skills.

What do you think, everyone? Aren't you interest in my university? Let me summaries what you heard. My university is a language university and own

language advantage.

Finally, I suggest everyone you can come my university to study, if only you

have interest for my university. Come to HUFS, meet the world. Thank you forlistening my presentation. Thank you !      

 



1 comment:

  1. Edward Yom

    p. 47

    1. Yes, My university spirit are truth, creativity, peace.
    2. Yes, the university was built in 1954.
    3. Yes
    4. Yes, first, second, next to third, finally.
    5. Yes
    6. Yes, a recommendation

    p. 58

    1. No
    2. Yes
    3. Yes
    4. No
    5. Yes
    6. No
    7. Yes, can and may
    8. No

    ReplyDelete