Sunday, March 8, 2015

Seung Hyun Kang/Things About Me/Tuesday 5-6

 



My name is Seung Hyun Kang and I am 21 years old female, born in Korea. I am interested in learning languages and this is why I chose my major as English. I started learning Spanish during winter vacation. Although many people ranked Spanish as the easiest language to learn, it was still hard for me. I am learning English and Spanish because I have interest in them but also because I want to travel around speaking different languages. I want to write English as natural as I write in Korean, but I usually find it hard to express the same meanings in English. I am weak at morning and I am starting to regret my schedule of this semester. Also, I am working on losing weight and I sort of succeed in losing some weights. However, I think I gained the exact amount of weight during vacation. I have a hobby of collecting different colors of caps and necklaces. There are around ten caps in my closet and around 30 fake necklaces in my drawer. In the future, I want to get a job at somewhere that has relation to foreign regions. I used to dream of becoming a translator but recently revised my dream. I thought I was a really introvert person so I usually stayed indoors and picked a job that can let me stay inside. I am still an introvert person but found out that I do not really favor in sticking inside. As a person living in a highly developed society, I thought I should at least visit other regions with different cultures, peoples and different languages. However, unlike what I think, I still feel nervous at talking to unfamiliar people.

 

4 comments:

  1. Yikes, am I the first one?
    Hope nobody reads this.....;A;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you collect caps and necklaces?not coins and stamps e.g.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I collect caps and necklaces because I can use them.:D

      I do collect foreign currencies though. I'm thinking of collecting stamps recently, just worried that I might not take care of them and leave 'em messy. Since I really just focus on "collecting."

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete