Monday, March 9, 2015

About myself

We are all individual and each of us has little secrets. My name is Bibinur. I am from Kazakhstan. Though now I am twenty years old like many other children when I was a child I went to a school. Because of work my dad with our family was forced to move from city to village and therefore first impressions of the school have been linked to learning and meeting new people in the Russian preparatory class and first grade in Kazakh language when I lived in the village. We soon returned to our hometown. Due to the fact that a considerable time even after the collapse of the Soviet Union Russian-language schools were stronger than Kazakh-language schools my parents decided to send me back to training in Russian. Though I came to a new school as an excellent student re-training in Russian was given to me did not immediately successful. Every time my coming to school was suffering for me. Why? Because my teacher , although there were other empty seats put me on the last batch and always exhibited bad grades, adding that I could never be a good student. When I tell parents about it, they did not believe me, because they thought that I just have not got used to the new people. But after a while I did something that even I did not expect from me. There was a time when I was terrified to go to school. Eating the breakfast suddenly an idea came to me. What have I done? I just drank two tablespoons of milk porridge and held it in my mouth until we got the school. When my father opened the car door, I just pretended that I was poisoned. More of this I could not afford and continued to go to school. In one of the training days my mom came to the teacher to ask my progress. When my mom got out of class, she suddenly burst into tears. The reason was that she had been told the same words that spoke to me. My mother was very upset that did not take seriously the words of the child. But the end was happy. I was transferred to another class, and thanks to my beloved and wise teacher I became an excellent student. It was my little secret, which I shared with you.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bibinur! This is a very impressive story. I had a similar experience of moving from town to town, so I understand the difficulties you've had. I feel sorry for your school years in an unfair situation. Though I never had such diffuculties, I always believed that instructors should behave fairly and tenderly towards their students. However, it's a good thing that you finally transfered to another class and restore your confidence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,Gayeon Lee ! Thank you for your support! This time, I shared with not too funny story of my life. I hope I will be able to share with other good stories, because life is beautiful and there are many good people.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete